ssl and cxf config vs jetty config

Arek R.
There're a lot of tutorials how to setup ssl via cxf configuration. But it
make it working I had enabled ssl port on the jetty and then setup
configuration like keystone or truster in the jetty configuration. But this
is not goal to setup it twice.
Could you please confirm it should be possible to manage the configuration
only from java ?

RE: ssl and cxf config vs jetty config

Andrei Shakirin
Hi,

Yes, you can confugure Jetty server programatically via JettyHTTPServerEngineFactory and TLSServerParameters.
This blog can help: http://aruld.info/programming-ssl-for-jetty-based-cxf-services/

Regards,
Andrei.