sporadic failure for SequenceTest

Bozhong Lin-2
Hi,

I occasionally still see following test failure from SequenceTest (once
today, and once the other day). Test will pass if i run the test again
under systests module. Not sure if this is a problem. Note I run build
on Linux box.

Cheers,
Bo

  T E S T S
[surefire] Running org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest
[surefire] Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 18.759 sec
[surefire]
[surefire]
testOnewayDeferredNonAnonymousAcks(org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest)
  Time elapsed: 2.785 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Inbound message 0 has unexpected
action: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequenceResponse
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertNull(Assert.java:233)
         at
org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.MessageFlow.verifyActions(MessageFlow.java:93)
         at
org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest.testOnewayDeferredNonAnonymousAcks(SequenceTest.java:206)
         at
         at

Re: sporadic failure for SequenceTest

Bozhong Lin-2
Unfortunately, I was not lucky enough so far today and never got this
test passed. The same errors happened all the time.

Thanks,
Bo

Bozhong Lin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I occasionally still see following test failure from SequenceTest (once
> today, and once the other day). Test will pass if i run the test again
> under systests module. Not sure if this is a problem. Note I run build
> on Linux box.
>
> Cheers,
> Bo
>
>  T E S T S
> [surefire] Running org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 18.759 sec
> [surefire]
> [surefire]
> testOnewayDeferredNonAnonymousAcks(org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest)
>  Time elapsed: 2.785 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Inbound message 0 has unexpected
> action: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequenceResponse
>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertNull(Assert.java:233)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.MessageFlow.verifyActions(MessageFlow.java:93)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest.testOnewayDeferredNonAnonymousAcks(SequenceTest.java:206)

>         at
>
>         at

Re: sporadic failure for SequenceTest

Andrea Smyth
I just merged a fix that accounts for the partial response being
processed after the full response (not only in
testOnewayDeferredNonAnonymousAcks, but also in testTwowayNonAnonymous,
which may fail for the same reason).

Can you try now?

Andrea.

Bozhong Lin wrote:

> Unfortunately, I was not lucky enough so far today and never got this
> test passed. The same errors happened all the time.
>
> Thanks,
> Bo
>
> Bozhong Lin wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I occasionally still see following test failure from SequenceTest
>> (once today, and once the other day). Test will pass if i run the
>> test again under systests module. Not sure if this is a problem. Note
>> I run build on Linux box.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Bo
>>
>>  T E S T S
>> [surefire] Running org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest
>> [surefire] Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 18.759
>> sec
>> [surefire]
>> [surefire]
>> testOnewayDeferredNonAnonymousAcks(org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest)
>>  Time elapsed: 2.785 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Inbound message 0 has
>> unexpected action:
>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequenceResponse
>>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertNull(Assert.java:233)
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.MessageFlow.verifyActions(MessageFlow.java:93)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.rm.SequenceTest.testOnewayDeferredNonAnonymousAcks(SequenceTest.java:206)
>>
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>>
>>         at

Re: sporadic failure for SequenceTest

Bozhong Lin-2
Great, test passed on my linux box now.

Unfortunately, both this fix and Eoghan's https demo commit were seconds
before i was doing M1 release cut. To take advantage of HTTPS demo and
this fix, I have to do another release cut.

Any other commits during next hour or so?

Thanks,
Bo