Quantcast

sources of cxf-2.6.2.jar?

Sigmund God
We had a old project which have dependency on a jar called cxf-2.6.2.jar.
Now I have to refactoring it for performance. this project is not managed
by Maven or anyother dependency tools, so I have to download sources of
cxf-2.6.2.jar directly from the web. I search the web but I cannot find it!
Seems like its all-in jar, aka, all of cxf classes all include in this jar.
Does anyone here know where I can found sources of this jar?

Thanks.

Bests.

Re: sources of cxf-2.6.2.jar?

Vjacheslav V. Borisov
Look inside archive, may be it contains META-INF/maven  folder
then you will know reference

> We had a old project which have dependency on a jar called cxf-2.6.2.jar.
> Now I have to refactoring it for performance. this project is not managed
> by Maven or anyother dependency tools, so I have to download sources of
> cxf-2.6.2.jar directly from the web. I search the web but I cannot find it!
> Seems like its all-in jar, aka, all of cxf classes all include in this jar.
> Does anyone here know where I can found sources of this jar?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Bests.

Re: sources of cxf-2.6.2.jar?

John D. Ament-2
You should be able to browse all of the source code on github if you're
unable to locate it - https://github.com/apache/cxf/tree/cxf-2.6.2

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 3:48 AM Sigmund God <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We had a old project which have dependency on a jar called cxf-2.6.2.jar.
> Now I have to refactoring it for performance. this project is not managed
> by Maven or anyother dependency tools, so I have to download sources of
> cxf-2.6.2.jar directly from the web. I search the web but I cannot find it!
> Seems like its all-in jar, aka, all of cxf classes all include in this jar.
> Does anyone here know where I can found sources of this jar?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Bests.

Re: sources of cxf-2.6.2.jar?

Maxim Solodovnik