set up ClaimsHandler lost the incomming SAML

set up ClaimsHandler lost the incomming SAML

Tóth Csaba
Hello!

I set up a claim handling with custom claims handler (its working well),
I lost the SAML from the  messageContext at the tokenIssueOperation at

 public RequestSecurityTokenResponseType issueSingle(
            RequestSecurityTokenType request,
            Principal principal,
            Map<String, Object> messageContext
    )

and it stop to validate the SAML too..

(and I need help to extract the attributes from the incomming SAML too)

Thanx

Csaba

Re: set up ClaimsHandler lost the incomming SAML

Tóth Csaba
Hello'
SOLVED!
The soapUI deleted the SAML part from the message.
I used two "different" request, and one has another settings.

Csaba