java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting DESede/CBC/ISO10126Padding

java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting DESede/CBC/ISO10126Padding

kumarasamyr
Having WSS4JInInterceptor and WSS4JOutInterceptor for Signature and Encrypt.

getting the following exception when running the client.

Original Exception is, java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting DESede/CBC/ISO10126Padding

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Security processing failed.
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor$WSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(WSS4JOutInterceptor.java:275)
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor$WSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(WSS4JOutInterceptor.java:136)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:263)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.doInvoke(ClientImpl.java:533)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:463)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:366)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:319)
        at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:88)
        at org.apache.cx

Re: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting DESede/CBC/ISO10126Padding

What version of CXF and JDK are you using? Do you have the unlimited
security policies installed in the JDK?

Colm.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 12:27 AM, kumarasamyr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Having WSS4JInInterceptor and WSS4JOutInterceptor for Signature and Encrypt.
>
> getting the following exception when running the client.
>
> Original Exception is, *java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find
> any provider supporting DESede/CBC/ISO10126Padding
> *
>

> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Security processing failed.
>        at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor$WSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(WSS4JOutInterceptor.java:275)
>        at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor$WSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(WSS4JOutInterceptor.java:136)
>        at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:263)
>        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.doInvoke(ClientImpl.java:533)
>        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:463)
>        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:366)
>        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:319)
>        at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:88)
>        at org.apache.cx

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting DESede/CBC/ISO10126Padding

kumarasamyr
Thanks, JDK1.5 and CXF 2.5.1
I do have both policy jars(local_policy, US_export_policy) inside my JRE home(C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP70\jdk\jre\lib\security)

still got same exceptions, but it's resolved when I added bcprov-jdk15-146.jar inside application classpath. everything looks good and getting proper response.

secondly,
If I do not mention signatureParts, encryptionParts, encryptionSymAlgorithm properties in interceptors then I'm getting another exception even after adding bcprov-jdk15-146.jar.

java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting AES/CBC/ISO10126Padding

How should I edit signatureParts, encryptionParts, encryptionSymAlgorithm properties in interceptors configuration ?

so is there any tutorial or any reference available to understand this properties?

Re: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting DESede/CBC/ISO10126Padding

Have you explicitly replaced the jars below with the unlimited security jars?

Colm.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM, kumarasamyr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks, JDK1.5 and CXF 2.5.1
> I do have both policy jars(local_policy, US_export_policy) inside my JRE
> home(C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP70\jdk\jre\lib\security)
>
> still got same exceptions, but it's resolved when I added
> bcprov-jdk15-146.jar inside application classpath. everything looks good and
> getting proper response.
>

> secondly,
> If I do not mention signatureParts, encryptionParts, encryptionSymAlgorithm
> properties in interceptors then I'm getting another exception even after
> adding bcprov-jdk15-146.jar.
>
> *java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting
> AES/CBC/ISO10126Padding*
>
> How should I edit signatureParts, encryptionParts, encryptionSymAlgorithm
> properties in interceptors configuration ?
>
> so is there any tutorial or any reference available to understand this
> properties?

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting DESede/CBC/ISO10126Padding

kumarasamyr
Thanks lot Colm,

It works fine after replacing the unlimited security jars explicitly.

I have few more questions here,

1) I do not see any changes in WSDL (generated from IE) after adding security(Signature,Encrypt). Because How webservice consumer knows about the security ?

2) Is there any free alternatives available for  bcprov-jdk15-146.jar (BouncyCastle encryption library)? - Just for knowledge

3) If I do not mention signatureParts, encryptionParts, encryptionSymAlgorithm properties in interceptors, what are the default algorithms used or which algorithm is your suggestion ? (If you could point me to any tutorial, that will be great. Thanks)

Thanks,
Kumar