Weird Unmarshalling Error Incident

slhrkc
This post was updated on .
Hi,
I use cxf to consume a ws. When i first start the application it throws the
below exception and this exception is true because the service is sending a
BillingAddress field which is not in the xsd.

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Unmarshalling Error: unexpected element
(uri:"", local:"BillingAddress"). Expected elements are
<{}Status>,<{}IsDefault>,<{}Email>,<{}FirstName>,<{}RoleList>,<{}Title>,<{}Gender>,<{}MobilePhone>,<{}Nationality>,<{}CompanyName>,<{}Department>,<{}CustomerNumber>,<{}MotherName>,<{}CreationResource>,<{}CitizenNumber>,<{}AutoId>,<{}LastName>,<{}FatherName>,<{}BirthDate>

But after the 10th request it stops giving the exception and
just ignores the BillingAddress field that comes from the service.

I am surprised to see this result. What might be happening here?

Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html

RE: Weird Unmarshalling Error Incident

Andrei Shakirin
Hi,

I have not good explanation of this effect.

Could you set a breakpoint on marshalling interceptor and debug that?

Regards,
Andrei.