Website redirect?

Dan Diephouse-2
Anyone have a moment to help put up a simple HTML page which does a redirect
from http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/ to http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/ ? You
can do that in HTML right?

Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com | http://netzooid.com/blog

RE: Website redirect?

Johnson, Eric
It an be done... I think I have bit of HTML that can do it. I'll take a
look and if so I'll send it along.
Cheers,
Eric

Stanley, David
Hi Dan,
I think this will do it ..

<head>
<title>CXF: An Open Source Service Framework</title>

<script language="javascript"><!--
location.replace("http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/")
//-->
</script>

</head>

Regards
/Dave

Re: Website redirect?

Dan Diephouse-2
Thanks! I'm working on getting the release notes and download pages set up
for our M1 release. Hopefully we'll be good to go this afternoon for a
vote..

Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com | http://netzooid.com/blog

RE: Website redirect?

Johnson, Eric
The attached index.html file does the trick. It includes text in case
the browser does not support the redirect. It also does not require
JavaScript be activated in the browser.

Just an FYI - I didn't see any attached file. Any chance you can just commit
it to the SVN as our index.html? Thanks,
- Dan

Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com | http://netzooid.com/blog

RE: Website redirect?