WS-Security with Interceptors

George S.
I'm new to Apache CXF and I have some questions. I've looked as
carefully as I could at the docs, but I'm still confused. I'm looking at
this page:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-security.html

In the section labeled "Adding the interceptors via the API"

the first code snippet is:

|import| |org.apache.cxf.endpoint.Endpoint;|
|import| |org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl;|
Endpoint.publish(||"http://host/service"||, myServiceImpl);|
|Endpoint cxfEndpoint = jaxWsEndpoint.getServer().getEndpoint();

|To try to gain a better understanding, I found the Javadocs:|

https://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/org/apache/cxf/endpoint/Endpoint.html

Looking at the org.apache.cxf.endpoint.Endpoint, I'm not seeing a static
method "publish" documented.

Similarly, looking at EndPointImpl:

https://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/org/apache/cxf/endpoint/EndpointImpl.html

I'm not seeing a "getServer()" method.

Can someone help me understand this a little better? I've looked at the
Javadocs for 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2.

--
George S.
*MH Software, Inc.*
Voice: 303 438 9585
http://www.mhsoftware.com

Re: WS-Security with Interceptors

There was an error in the docs which I've just updated. There are two
Endpoint classes. The correct code looks like:

import org.apache.cxf.endpoint.Endpoint;
import org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl;

EndpointImpl jaxWsEndpoint = (EndpointImpl) javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.publish("
http://host/service" <http://host/service>, myServiceImpl);
Endpoint cxfEndpoint = jaxWsEndpoint.getServer().getEndpoint();

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder