[VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Daniel  Kulp
Administrator

It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html

is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.

The maven staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0

The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
Maven staging area.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Sergey Beryozkin
Administrator
+1

Cheers, Sergey
On 12/04/12 21:26, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging area.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Jeff Genender-2
+1

Jeff

On Apr 12, 2012, at 2:26 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging area.

> Daniel Kulp
> [hidden email] - http://dankulp.com/blog

AW: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Oliver Wulff-2
+1 (non binding)

Oli

On Apr 12, 2012, at 2:26 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging area.

> Daniel Kulp
> [hidden email] - http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

David Bosschaert
+1

David

On 12 April 2012 21:26, Daniel Kulp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging area.

> Daniel Kulp
> [hidden email] - http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

cschneider
+1

Christian

Am 12.04.2012 22:26, schrieb Daniel Kulp:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging area.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

+1.

Colm.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Christian Schneider
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Christian
>
> Am 12.04.2012 22:26, schrieb Daniel Kulp:
>
>> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
>> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of
>> refactoring,
>> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>>
>> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>>
>> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
>> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's
>> been
>> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>>

>> The maven staging area:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>>
>> This release is tagged at:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>>
>> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
>> Maven staging area.
>>

>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>

> --
> Christian Schneider
> http://www.liquid-reality.de
>
> Open Source Architect

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Alessio Soldano
+1

Alessio

On 04/12/2012 10:26 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging area.

Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Glen Mazza
Administrator
+1

Glen

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

seijoed
+1 - non binding.

On Apr 13, 2012, at 8:55, Glen Mazza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Glen

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Aki Yoshida-2
+1
Aki

2012/4/12 Daniel Kulp <[hidden email]>:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging area.

> Daniel Kulp
> [hidden email] - http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Dennis Sosnoski
+1

   - Dennis

On 04/13/2012 08:26 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of refactoring,
> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's been
> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging area.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Freeman-2
+1

Freeman
On 2012-4-13, at 上午4:26, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for
> the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of
> refactoring,
> bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had,
> although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing
> that's been
> done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of
> the
> Maven staging area.

> Daniel Kulp
> [hidden email] - http://dankulp.com/blog

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:[hidden email]
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

+1
Dan

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 04:26:58 PM Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It's been 6 months since the 2.5.0 release and thus it's time for the 2.6
> release.   We've been VERY busy with many new features, lots of
> refactoring, bunch of OSGi enhancements, etc...  The migration guide at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/26-migration-guide.html
>
> is certainly one of the "longest" migration guides we've had, although a
> large part of the reason for that is the extra extensive testing that's
> been done with 2.6.0 to identify as many issues as possible.
>

> The maven staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-039/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.0
>
> The distributions are in the org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/ directory of the
> Maven staging area.

http://dankulp.com/blog

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.6.0

Daniel  Kulp

We have 11 binding +1 votes (Dan, Sergey, Jeff, David, Christian, Colm, Aki,
Dennis, Alessio, Freeman, Glen) and 2 non-binding +1 votes (Oliver, Johan).

Thus, this vote passes.  I'll get the artifacts promoted.