ToolRunner.runTool()

Soltysik, Seumas
On the ToolRunner.runTool() method there is an exitOnFinish flag. What is the meaning of this flag? I see that it is passed onto ToolContainer.execute() but this flag seems irrelavant. Can someone shed light on the purpose of this flag.
Thanks,
Seumas

RE: ToolRunner.runTool()

Liu, Jervis
Hi Seumas, CXF tooling code base is partly migrated from Celtix, while Celtix also has its root which is from some IONA donated codes. So in short, this flag is not being used anywhere. Actually we do have a big refactoring story (CXF-222) after this release to clean things up especially in the tooling area.

Cheers,
Jervis