Spring WebFlux and CXF

Jens J Parappallil
Hi All,

Does CXF work in Spring WebFlux with netty as the http component. I am trying to figure out how cxf jaxrs Server can be configured as an endpoint.

What I have observed is in CXF http transport Servlet dependency is present which is not there In netty + spring webflux.

Do we have plans for adding a new transport module for spring webflux + netty combo ?

Regards
Jens

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."