Some questions about JAXRSServerFactoryBean

Some questions about JAXRSServerFactoryBean

David M. Karr
In the Javadoc for the "JAXRSServerFactoryBean" class, it shows in the example that it sets the "bindingId" property.  The apparently suggested value is "JAXRS_BINDING_ID", which is a URI (being something that looks like a URL but doesn't refer to an actual URL resource).

What is this for?  I don't even see this done in any other CXF JAX-RS examples.  I see it referenced in some JAX-WS examples in the CXF codebase.

Re: Some questions about JAXRSServerFactoryBean

Sergey Beryozkin
Administrator
Hi David

I vaguely recall it was be needed to help set up the endpoint, but it is
a default value now, so no need to set it explicitly

Sergey