Signed/encrypted MTOM

Signed/encrypted MTOM – Hi all, CXF 3.0.0 will have the ability to sign and encrypt message attachments via the SOAP with Attachments profile of WS-Security: http:...
Hi Colm, Sounds reasonable for me. Only the concern is what we can do in case if OnlySignEntireHeadersAndBody policy assertion is true and MTO...
Re: Signed/encrypted MTOM – Hi Colm, I think inlining is the way this needs to work, though I'd like to see some examples from other stacks (especially WCF) to be sure. ...
Hi Dennis, > Is that really much worse than handling SwA signed attachments? My understanding is that a BASE-64 encoding/decoding step is...
Hi Colm, On 03/24/2014 11:10 PM, Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote: >> Is that really much worse than handling SwA signed attachments? > My ...
On Mar 24, 2014, at 6:26 AM, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@...> wrote: > Hi Colm, > > >> A test-case would be great. I don't...