Service parameter of type DataHandler with @XMLAttachmentRef annotation marshalling problem.

deepali.pathak78
Hi,
We are using SwA  type of attachments in our Web Service.
In our application there is a requirement to marshal method parameters with attachment reference cid. In case of complex type parameter which has DataHandler as a nested element is marshaled successfully along with attachment reference with the help of javax.xml.bind.attachment.AttachmentMarshaller  class. But it doesn't work if parameter is of type DataHandler.

Following is the method signature which has a problem in marshalling parameter

@XmlAttachmentRef
        public DataHandler checkDatahandler(@XmlAttachmentRef DataHandler db)
                        throws IOException, JAXBException {
                SWAInvoker.invokeDataHandler(db);