Quantcast

SecurityTokenServiceProvider with cxf SoapMessage

SecurityTokenServiceProvider with cxf SoapMessage

Sandun Perera
Is it possible to use a Soap request which is in form of cxf SoapMessage
instance to be used as a request to cxf SecurityTokenServiceProvider.
Appreciate if you can provide some samples.

Regards

RE: SecurityTokenServiceProvider with cxf SoapMessage

Andrei Shakirin
Hi,

Could you please explain a bit your use case? Do you need to get security token from STS to authenticate your client?
Perhaps this blog can help you on the first step: http://ashakirin-cxf-security.blogspot.de/2016/03/cxf-jax-rs-security-authentication-with.html

Regards,
Andrei.

I'm working on a project to implement a WS-Trust specification. But I'm not
allowed to use a WS engine. Beacuse of that I'm using a rest endpoint to
recieve the SOAP request and delegate the HTTP message (SOAP request) to
CXF engine to obtains SAML tokens. So I want to know a method to delegate
Soap request to SecurityTokenServiceProvider

Regards