STS and custom(?) AppliesTo element

Tóth Csaba
Hello!

I need to handle in the STS a request, inside the AppliesTo element is
an adressing endpointReference:

The example:

 <ns7:AppliesTo xmlns:ns7="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy">
 <ns4:EndpointReference xmlns:ns4="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
 <ns4:Address>https://localhost:17001/services/iti18</ns4:Address>
 </ns4:EndpointReference>
 </ns7:AppliesTo>

How, and where can I handle very easy.

Now I get error:

"The specified RequestSecurityToken is not understood"

Trace:

WARNING: An unknown (DOM) element was received: AppliesTo
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy
febr. 06, 2018 10:38:58 DE .... ... .. .. .TokenIssueOperation issueSingle
SEVERE: Cannot issue token: The specified RequestSecurityToken is not
understood
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.sts.provider.STSException: The specified
RequestSecurityToken is not understood
    at
org.apache.cxf.sts.request.RequestParser.parseRequest(RequestParser.java:161)
    at
org.apache.cxf.sts.operation.AbstractOperation.parseRequest(AbstractOperation.java:213)

Thanx:
Csaba

Re: STS and custom(?) AppliesTo element

This issue is fixed in the latest CXF release (currently under vote):

The "http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy" URI is deprecated and wasn't
supported before in AppliesTo.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: STS and custom(?) AppliesTo element

Tóth Csaba
Hello!
Thanx! after i googled the right namespace, and replace it, its working.

Csaba