Releases soon?

Apache WSS4J + Santuario are now released and we have resolved all of the
planned JIRAs. Is there anything else urgent that needs to go into the next
releases?

Re: Releases soon?

Andriy Redko
Hey Colm,

+1 to release, I will try to get https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8242 in as well
today / tomorrow but it is not a blocker anyway. Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

COh> Apache WSS4J + Santuario are now released and we have resolved all of the
COh> planned JIRAs. Is there anything else urgent that needs to go into the next
COh> releases?

COh> Colm.

Re: Releases soon?

Daniel  Kulp
Administrator

Update:

I’ve been struggling to build 3.3.x and so far have not been able to.   The upgrade to "microprofile.rest.client 1.4.1” has caused the build to completely fail building the samples in a way I really don’t understand yet.     The problem is definitely with the wiremock-maven-plugin in the systests/microprofile/client/weld directory.  Prior to the update, there was a comment in the pom:

 <!-- Note, updating to 4.4.1 causes a weird Xalan error when building the distribution —>

And that’s EXACTLY what I’m seeing.    If I cannot figure out a solution, I may have to back out that change.   Not sure yet but I’ve already spends several hours trying various things today.  I’ll try some more tomorrow.

If anyone wants to try and reproduce, you can do:

mvn -Peverything,nochecks -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true clean install
Top level and it hangs in "Apache CXF Blueprint Demo Server”

Dan

> On Mar 19, 2020, at 8:18 AM, Andriy Redko <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey Colm,
>
> +1 to release, I will try to get https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8242 in as well
> today / tomorrow but it is not a blocker anyway. Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
>    Andriy Redko
>
> COh> Apache WSS4J + Santuario are now released and we have resolved all of the
> COh> planned JIRAs. Is there anything else urgent that needs to go into the next
> COh> releases?
>
> COh> Colm.

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>
Talend Community Coder - http://talend.com <http://coders.talend.com/>

Re: Releases soon?

Alexey Markevich-2
Hello Dan,

I did a rollback[1], sorry for inconvinience. Also I'll check the
right way for wiremock-maven-plugin upgrade.

https://github.com/apache/cxf/commit/dd976dd8731b31b63deb2e60f33db3c77ff1bd09