Re: is it possible to include the eclipse plugin in the cxf kits?

Re: is it possible to include the eclipse plugin in the cxf kits?

Dan Diephouse-2
Hiya,
So you're proposing we ship a drop in plugin for the STP project in the
distribution kit? Could we make it a separate download? It could even be
a sub project of sorts. Or, might create a bundled version of STP+CXF
ourselves? Or might we have it as an eclipse plugin that can be
downloaded for our update site?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse