Re: JMS setup

Willem2
Hi Johnson,

I am working on it  and find a bug for the wsdl builder.
I will check an unit test for get the JMS port info from configuration.
Maybe later this day I will send you a config snipit along.

Cheers,

Willem.

Johnson, Eric wrote:

>Willem,
>Could you send along a config snipit about how you would set up a JMS
>endpoint using config?
>Cheers,
>Eric

Re: JMS setup

Willem2
Hi Eric

I had commit the JMS endpoint config unit test with revision 475593,
please check it out.
You can also get the config snipit from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/testutils/src/main/resources/wsdl/jms_test_config.xml?view=markup&pathrev=475593

Thanks,

Willem.

Johnson, Eric wrote:

>Willem,
>Could you send along a config snipit about how you would set up a JMS
>endpoint using config?
>Cheers,
>Eric

Johnson, Eric