Re: CXF Config Help

Dan Diephouse-2
It is possible to set this other ways. If you have a JAX-WS endpoint:

<bean class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl" id="...">
  <property name="binding.mtomEnabled" value="true"/>
</bean>

Andrea: What does the bean id need to be here?

OR if you are using the JaxWsServerFactoryBean:

<bean class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean"
id="serverFactory">
  <property name="properties">
    <map>
      <entry key="mtom-enabled" value="true"/>
    </map>
  </property>
</bean>

Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053
http://netzooid.com

Re: CXF Config Help

Andrea Smyth
Dan Diephouse wrote:

> It is possible to set this other ways. If you have a JAX-WS endpoint:
>
> <bean class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl" id="...">
>  <property name="binding.mtomEnabled" value="true"/>
> </bean>
>
> Andrea: What does the bean id need to be here?

port QName, i.e. endpointInfo.getName();
The class need not be specified (as it is not instantiated by the
container), so just the id and abstract="true", or lazy-init="true" will do.
Andrea.

> OR if you are using the JaxWsServerFactoryBean:
>
> <bean class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean"
> id="serverFactory">
>  <property name="properties">
>    <map>
>      <entry key="mtom-enabled" value="true"/>
>    </map>
>  </property>
> </bean>
>
> Regards,
> - Dan
>
> Andrea Smyth wrote:
>
>> Li, Tao (Tom) wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Andrea,
>>>
>>> Currently does CXF support setting config value into map that means
>>> the bean being configed is a map, and the property name is not a
>>> field of the bean, but a key for accessing the config value in the map?
>>>

>> No, the property name must correspond to a field in the bean - or
>> rather there must be a corresponding setter for the property.
>> Andrea.
>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Tom

Sequence Test

Li, Tao (Tom)
Hi Andrea,

I just commit a rework for fault stack trace handling by using xpath, and I run build succ on my pc (windows) and a linux system of our site.
But after I commit, the pdceltix failed always of SequenceTest, and I think they're non-relevant.
Can you help to give some suggestion.

Thanks
Tom