Logging the nothing?

Tóth Csaba
Hello!

I write a WS client what communicate over SSL with the server. (The
server accept the request only SSL).

I'd like to log the request, response. The request is done, but if the
server give back nothing (the http body is empty, but there are header)
nothing appear in the logs. No message, nothing about the chain. Last
log entry, the message is sent, the next is from the caller of the
client proxy: the response is null.

Is possible to send/log the empty response some exception way?

Thanx

Csaba

Re: Logging the nothing?

It looks like a bug - what logging configuration are you using?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder