Is Apache-CXF right for this project?

Al Grant
Hello,

I am pretty new to Web Services so no haters please.

I need to write a client to send data to a web service which I have done
using wsimport to generate the artifacts.

I now need to add security, namely message signing and using HTTPS.

Is CXF the right tool to add security to a client?

Thanks

Al

"Beat it punk!"
- Clint Eastwood

Re: Is Apache-CXF right for this project?

Yes, CXF supports most of the web service security standards. Take a look
at this page to implement message signing:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-security.html

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh