Invoke DefaultSecurityTokenServiceProvider

Invoke DefaultSecurityTokenServiceProvider

Sandun Perera
Hi All

I have to use a Soap request (*RequestSecurityToken*) [1]
<https://gist.github.com/IsurangaPerera/f06547f1940bc039be102e2f2317b5b8>which
is in form of String to invoke *DefaultSecurityTokenServiceProvider* which
take Source type as an argument. Can someone suggest a method to use
*RequestSecurityToken* Soap message (in string format) to invoke
*DefaultSecurityTokenServiceProvider*.

[1] https://gist.github.com/IsurangaPerera/f06547f1940bc039be102e2f2317b5b8

Best Regards

Re: Invoke DefaultSecurityTokenServiceProvider

You could try something like: new StreamSource(new StringReader(String));

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder