How to clean up a CXF bus during servlet shutdown?

How to clean up a CXF bus during servlet shutdown?

Alex O'Ree-2
I have a web app deployed to Tomcat that uses CXF, one war for web service
clients and one war hosting the web services. When tomcat shuts down, I got
boat loads of logs which looks like it's related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2985 however I'm using a newer
version listed than the fix version and the new methods do not look like
they exist. I'm running 2.7.11 CXF for the time being.

Are their any hacks or work arounds I can put into a ServletContextListener
to force a cleaner shutdown?