Fwd: [Dev] STS Internal Error

Isuranga Perera
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Isuranga Perera <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 11:14 AM
Subject: [Dev] STS Internal Error
To: [hidden email], Colm O hEigeartaigh <[hidden email]>, Daniel
Kulp <[hidden email]>, Sergey Beryozkin <[hidden email]>

Hi Team,

I'm facing an STS internal error when trying to invoke
DefaultSecurityTokenServiceProvider with SoapMessage[1]. Appreciate any
help on the matter.

[1] https://gist.github.com/IsurangaPerera/f1e8f42c84bbafbb5fd4fcf4131f7888

BestRegards

Re: [Dev] STS Internal Error

If you enable INFO logging then the STS should tell you what the problem
is. One problem is that there is no authentication principal, and so the
STS does not know for whom to create a token.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder