Quantcast

FileNotFound

sadaikka
Hi We are running a CXF secure webservice. This has been running in production for a few months now. We have 6 servers where the same code is running. But we are getting the below error only from one of the servers when a request is posted. Anyone have any idea on the below exception.

unwinding now: net.sf.ehcache.CacheException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /tmp/cxf446961026/ws-security%002enonce%002ecache%002einstance-678998632.data (No such file or directory)
        at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.<init>(DiskStorageFactory.java:144)
        at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStore.create(DiskStore.java:134)
        at net.sf.ehcache.store.DiskBackedMemoryStore.createDiskStore(DiskBackedMemoryStore.java:61)
        at net.sf.ehcache.store.DiskBackedMemoryStore.create(DiskBackedMemoryStore.java:49)
        at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.initialise(Cache.java:1097)
        at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.initializeEhcache(CacheManager.java:1306)
        at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.addCacheNoCheck(CacheManager.java:1337)
        at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.addCacheIfAbsent(CacheManager.java:1838)
        at org.apache.wss4j.common.cache.EHCacheReplayCache.<init>(EHCacheReplayCache.java:54)
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.cache.CXFEHCacheReplayCache.<init>(CXFEHCacheReplayCache.java:37)
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JUtils.getReplayCache(WSS4JUtils.java:115)
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.getReplayCache(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:848)
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.configureReplayCaches(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:443)
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessageInternal(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:254)
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:190)
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor.java:127)
        at org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor.java:112)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:307)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:251)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:234)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:208)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:160)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.invoke(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:171)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:293)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doPost(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:212)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:754)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.service(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:268)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:295)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:231)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:149)
        at org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:169)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:150)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:97)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:102)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:344)
        at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:490)
        at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProtocol$AjpConnectionHandler.process(AjpProtocol.java:420)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:926)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /tmp/cxf446961026/ws-security%002enonce%002ecache%002einstance-678998632.data (No such file or directory)
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open0(Native Method)
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(RandomAccessFile.java:316)
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:243)
        at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.allocateRandomAccessFiles(DiskStorageFactory.java:206)
        at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.<init>(DiskStorageFactory.java:142)

Re: FileNotFound

Does the file in question exist? It's the cache file used for UsernameToken
nonces.

Colm.

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 4:23 PM, sadaikka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> AjpProcessor.java:490)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProtocol$AjpConnectionHandler.process(
> AjpProtocol.java:420)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(
> JIoEndpoint.java:926)
> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /tmp/cxf446961026/ws-security%002enonce%002ecache%
> 002einstance-678998632.data
> (No such file or directory)
>         at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open0(Native Method)
>         at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(RandomAccessFile.java:316)
>         at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:243)
>         at
> net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.allocateRandomAccessFiles(
> DiskStorageFactory.java:206)
>         at
> net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.<init>(

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: FileNotFound

sadaikka

Usually when a request is submitted it automatically creates that folder and file. This is when I check in a lower  environment. But the tmp folder has full access. So I am not sure why it is not happening in that server alone.

> [...]

> AjpProcessor.java:490)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProtocol$AjpConnectionHandler.process(
> AjpProtocol.java:420)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(
> JIoEndpoint.java:926)
> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /tmp/cxf446961026/ws-security%002enonce%002ecache%
> 002einstance-678998632.data
> (No such file or directory)
>         at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open0(Native Method)
>         at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(RandomAccessFile.java:316)
>         at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:243)
>         at
> net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.allocateRandomAccessFiles(
> DiskStorageFactory.java:206)
>         at
> net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.<init>(

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/FileNotFound-tp5780579p5780580.html

To unsubscribe from FileNotFound, click here.
NAML

Thank you for your compliance.