DynamicClientFactory createClient fails for SimpleRpc Service

DynamicClientFactory createClient fails for SimpleRpc Service – Hi, For SimpleRpc Service, which doesnot have any complex input or output. There is no schema declaration in the WSDL. In that case there is no...
Umm. it sounds like this should go to jira but let me take a quick look. will get back to you. 2014-06-03 12:13 GMT+02:00 neela <Neelamb...
Neela, yes. could you open a ticket? i think we just have to skip the compiling part when the source list is empty. thanks. regards, aki 2...
Aki, I don't have permission to open JIRA issue. will get and do it. yes just adding a size check works for me @Line#369 DynamicClientFactory...