CXF <http-conf:conduit...> with java 6

Alejandro López Andreu
Good morning

I put CXF versión 3.0.6 with Maven and i have tried to use the tag

      <http-conf:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
        <http-conf:client ConnectionTimeout="100000" ReceiveTimeout="100000"/>
    </http-conf:conduit>

But i recived that error:
The prefix "http-conf" for element "http-conf:conduit" is not bound.

Is allowed CXF tag http-conf:conduit for java 6?

Thanks and sorry by my poor english

Un saludo
Alejandro López Andreu
Personal externo
Centro de Soluciones de Órganos Judiciales
Subdirección General de Nuevas Tecnologías de la Justicia
Secretaría General de la Administración de Justicia
Ministerio de Justicia
C/ Ocaña, 157
28047 Madrid, España

Tlf +34 91 837 73 41 Ext. 7341
Correo: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: CXF <http-conf:conduit...> with java 6

Andriy Redko
Hello Alejandro,

Did you specify the shema in your configuration [1]? Please notice that CXF 3.0.x is
out of support for quite some time now, if you could please use 3.4.1/3.3.8, thank you.

[1] https://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html#ClientHTTPTransport(includingSSLsupport)-Namespace

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

ALA> Good morning

ALA> I put CXF versión 3.0.6 with Maven and i have tried to use the tag

ALA>       <http-conf:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
ALA>         <http-conf:client ConnectionTimeout="100000" ReceiveTimeout="100000"/>
ALA>     </http-conf:conduit>

ALA> But i recived that error:
ALA> The prefix "http-conf" for element "http-conf:conduit" is not bound.

ALA> Is allowed CXF tag http-conf:conduit for java 6?

ALA> Thanks and sorry by my poor english

ALA> Un saludo
ALA> Alejandro López Andreu
ALA> Personal externo
ALA> Centro de Soluciones de Órganos Judiciales
ALA> Subdirección General de Nuevas Tecnologías de la Justicia
ALA> Secretaría General de la Administración de Justicia
ALA> Ministerio de Justicia
ALA> C/ Ocaña, 157
ALA> 28047 Madrid, España

ALA> Tlf +34 91 837 73 41 Ext. 7341
ALA> Correo: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

RE: CXF <http-conf:conduit...> with java 6

Alejandro López Andreu
Hi Andriy,

Thank you so much, it was the problem, i didnt put the schema

Thanks