CXF STS on OSGI Container

John David
Hi All

I'm working on a project which requires SecurityTokenService implementation
using Apache CXF. Currently it is implemented with Axis2. Since we're gonna
deploy the STS as a OSGI bundle and all properties such as
CallBackHandlers, Keystores, TimeToLive should be read from a xml file at
the time of bundle being deployed. This[1] is the axis file for that
purpose. I want to do a simillar implementation (which set SAML properties
as well as other STS properties at the time of bundle deployment) with
Apache CXF.

Can you suggest a method to do that in CXF. Appreciate if you can provide
some examples also.

                  [1]
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-inbound-auth-sts/blob/master/components/org.wso2.carbon.sts/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/sts/STSDeploymentInterceptor.java

Best Regards